Question de recevoir à Macon

Différents standards (PAL, SECAM, NTSC), histoire et évolution de la TV analogique...

Question de recevoir à Macon

Messagepar martwout » 21 Avr 2006 21:26

Hi,

I can read French, but I will ask this question in English to get the facts little bit better to make it easier to answer. I don´t have much knowledge about the technique of broadcasting, so it might be a stupid question. :wink:

The question is the following. I have stayed for one night in May 2005 with the caravan at the camping in Macon (on the route back to Holland). I have tried to receive the French tv (the tv is French with pal and Secam and the receiving is with the antenna included (just like these one: http://www.kokonderdelen.nl/catalog/haaks.jpg)) but the reception was very bad (you could hardly see anything).

On other campsites the reception is average to good to excellent. Is it possible that this reception has to do with the coming of TNT, that they have reduced the power? It´s was very amazing that it was so bad there.
martwout

Messagepar Anonymous » 21 Avr 2006 23:27

Bonsoir
Je n'ai aucune experience de la reception dans la region de Macon mais
a ma connaissance il n'y a eu aucune reduction de puissance des emetteurs
analogiques consecutive au demarrage de la TNT.
La reception des chaines analogiques dans certaines regions est delicate
et il est courant de preferer la reception sur le satellite AB3 (5°W)
Anonymous

Re:

Messagepar martwout » 22 Avr 2006 07:37

Thanks for your answer.

La reception des chaines analogiques dans certaines regions est delicate
et il est courant de preferer la reception sur le satellite AB3 (5°W)

To watch tv with the old-fashioned antenna is the maximum solution. A dish isn't a option. We don't stay 4 weeks on 1 campingsite (so, too much work) and I don't like the sight of dishes by caravans on a campingsite. It's strange enough to walk around a campingsite and hear GTST (popular dutch tv-soap) coming from a caravan from someone from the same country. It's not my idea of holiday. :D
martwout

Messagepar RV 71 » 04 Nov 2006 12:48

à Macon, pas de soucis pour recevoir la télé, le MONT PILAT est reçu de plein fouet (6 chaines analogiques plein sud + la TNT 18 gratuites) si çà marche pas cherchez tranquillement le relais du BOis de Cenves plein ouest ( 6 chaines analogiques) et si çà va toujours pas il vous reste GEX (4 chaines plein est) et la tour de Ramasse à Bourg (5 et 6 en verticale sans pb) et si çà va encore pas optez pour le Mont du Chat (plein sud Est 4 chaines analogiques).
Dans tous les cas, ne cherchez pas la Suisse dans ce secteur, elle est pas loin mais elle veut rien savoir.

A+
RV 71